open space and synchronicity

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Sat May 27 07:29:56 PDT 2006

Beautiful observation, speaking... and mother earth messages
Thanks for this Phelim

Btw, if you¹re in London and feel like a coffee with a long time OST person
sometime, do give me a call. It would be fun to exchange experiences.
Harrison can vouch for me (tho¹ I¹m pretty invisible on the OSLIST these
days) !

All the best

Romy
www.wikima.com