open space and synchronicity

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat May 27 07:09:28 PDT 2006

Hi Harrison,

I agree about the heightened perception however i think that's a bit
different from a signal appearing on the front page of a national
newspaper! I also have experienced the parallel between the weather
and the emotional weather in the room. (I don't know if you can send
images to the string but thought it was worth trying to put them in!
let me know if they dont come through and i'll post them on a
webpage!) Also it was interesting to tell the group about this in
morning news and even though it is of course a "coincidence" I am
interested in which bit of me says `"Of course" when hearing this as
the group did... the same bit of us that understands Open space to be
a totally natural and ordinary phenomenon perhaps!