juicy convening questions

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sun May 21 23:20:14 PDT 2006

Thank you so much for this link, Zelle.  What an uplifting project and rich
resource site.  I will certainly pass this along to the sponsor as she
mentioned Dr. Lipton's book in our initial conversation!

It would be very helpful to see the initial invitation and the summary of
topics.  Do you think the speech by Col Bowman was part of what catalyzed
the Kindness Campaign?

Warm regards,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez