SV: OS reports writing technology ?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri May 12 12:31:22 PDT 2006

Louise,

My standard is Word.  My emerging preference is to use a weblog,
though... especially when the group wants the proceedings to be the
beginning of a wave of working together, rather than the end of an
event.  My favorite blogging platform is WordPress (www.wordpress.org)
which is free, open source, but does require having a website set up.
www.blogger.com offers free blogging and free hosting, so any group
can have an open space conference website and ongoing work/news space
for free.  setup takes just minutes, too, making it accessible to
many, even professed non-techies.

Michael

--

Michael Herman