SV: OS reports writing technology ?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri May 12 12:10:07 PDT 2006

Dear Louise
I usually only use Word format and make a template on each computer, with
some headers such as: Topic, Convenor, Participants, Summary of the meeting,
Next step.
Regarding collecting all the reports it´s well outlined in HO´s book (if you
use floppys) and we recently had an interesting discussion regarding the use
of USB-sticks (search the archives on USB I think would do it). But anyway
somehow you have to make sure no reports are lost.
Regards
Thomas Herrmann