Open Space with 3rd graders in 1 hour

Mikk Sarv mikk at ilm.ee
Tue May 2 10:52:21 PDT 2006

I should try the topic Harrison suggested. Kids are often very deep and real, if you address them with respect.
About the breakouts, I'd like two of 20 minutes.
Of course, Harrison's suggestion to make some more time with making own fun is worth to try out.
If there is no fun, it doesn't work!
With best greetings,
Mikk Sarv
Estonia