Open Space as a party

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Wed May 31 01:30:50 PDT 2006

Hello,
I just got a wonderful description of OST, having an ordinary
training for "leaders but not managers" where I have put in an
afternoon of OST. In the closing circle one of the participants said
" I'd liked this very much - it was like a party - some people are
sitting in the kitchen talking, some in the living room and some in
the balcony - and it is just to go around - jumping in the
conversation you like!".
I thought that was one of the best descriptions of OST that I have
ever heard...
:o)

All the best
from
Eva in Onsala
but currently working in a raining Stockholm