Visas for XIV Open Space on Open Space Moscow

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue May 9 15:18:53 PDT 2006

Hi Raffi
I got a link from the russian-consulate-organization (kind of) to
www.expresstorussia.com where they can get me an invitation for single entry
at 25 USD. Then the Visa is another 56 USD, sounds a lot cheaper than these
full-visa support agencies 150-200 USD? Or are there other charges waiting?
There is a consulate in Gothenburg so I can go there without problems.
Doesn?t that sound good?
Good night (dreaming about OSonOS?s)
Thomas