Why Moscow?

Natalya Artemyeva viya at mail.ru
Fri May 5 01:14:28 PDT 2006

Dear OST colleagues,
We look forward to many of you coming to our city for OSonOS XIV! Welcome to Moscow!

Many come to Moscow afraid of this enormous city with a great history.
I came to Moscow with big expectations. She didn't let me down.

How does she surprise us? With its diversity! A culture and
architecture that is many centuries old coexists harmoniously with a
modern infrastructure. Muscovites are a separate ethnicity. The
brightest and most talented people of all former Soviet republics came
here: to live and work.

How is she interesting?
It is interesting in how dynamic she is. Muscovites have a hunger and
greed for new knowledge, tools, technologies. Not only do they gather
the best practices of the world, they immediately adapt it for the
Russian way of thinking.

How is she contradictory?
Each minute, when you meet new people, being in different
neighborhoods of this city, working with different organizations, you
don't stop being surprised at how these contradictions become unique.

A cold Moscow warms your heart!

If you find life interesting, we welcome you here, to Moscow!

Natalya Artemyeva
www.beeline.ru