Introduction in an OS-meeting

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Thu Mar 30 08:52:28 PST 2006

I agree with "induction" more than "introduction".  It is also
"invitation" in the opening processes.  On Sunday I connected to the
energy of a community based group after the sponsor had briefly set the
context (I never talk about givens in an opening).  That connect led to
a flow of what's invovled and the invitation to live by the principals
and law that really connceted.  I had never done the pieces before in
the order that emerged in connection to that group.  And it worked.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada