Imams and Rabbis --Gender/Countries / Participants

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Mar 26 23:25:59 PST 2006

Dear Tree and all,
Funda Oral pointed out that I did not mention Turkey.
I knew I can count on this group!
Well, in fact there were 5 participants from Turkey and I am correcting
my account below
-total of 40 countries (not 39)
-Turkey with five participants right there in that category with the
Netherlands
Greetings from Berlin
mmp