Imams and Rabbis -- Good News and Bad news in Open Space (definitely Long)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Mar 26 08:45:26 PST 2006

No question the vast majority present were the male of the species. However,
there were more than a few females and they were quite vocal about women’s
rights etc. To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as a female
Imam, however there are female Rabbis – but only in certain versions of
Judaism. I do not believe there were any female Rabbis present.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html