my work of tonight

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Wed Mar 22 17:17:18 PST 2006

Joelle wrote:

>> Whatever happens is the only thing that could have. :-)
> When we really integrate this belief at the cellular level, then nights like this will cease to be a problem.  Don't think I've made it yet!  :-)

Yes.  This is what I was working on with my breathing.  And a few of
my cells even got it! :-)

On 3/22/06, Tree Fitzpatrick <therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ted, I send you an affectionate hug and I, too, remind you to breath.
> There, there, honey pie.
>
>  I read your blog post on this contretemps, Ted, and I am now sitting here
> with questions for you.
>
>  Could you as an individual have given yourself permission to be in open
> space throughout the evening? And if so, what might that have looked and
> felt like?

This is a great question.  And, it's what I attempted to do.  If I had
expressed what I wanted, at the time others were invited to do so, my
fear was that the whole group would've been compelled to do that.  And
that's not the energetic I wanted.  So I choose to be in open space in
a different way, utilizing my two feet to not take part in the
activity of the group.  So the short answer is, I did.  And what
happened was the only thing that could have.

Thanks much all for being.

peace,
ted

google talk/jabber: tedernst at gmail.com