Conflict in community

Shay Ben Yosef shayby at communitynet.co.il
Mon Mar 20 13:13:47 PST 2006

Chris,

after long experience at community Dialog interventions & OST facilitation I'm afraid that OST maybe not suitable for this case, at this stage

may be you can check the possibility of Leaders dialog as pre-condition in order to agry on main issues and then call together for community OST event on the implementation. maybe you can use AI befor the OST in order to improve the community climate, I've found it very useful.

worm regards

wish you success

Shay Ben yosef

.