Youth Empowerment Open Space Conference (revised)

Ann Badillo ann at badillo.com
Mon Mar 20 11:04:00 PST 2006

Grace,

Good Morning from California.

Would be pleased to help with your April 22nd Open Space. I'm a new OS
facilitator and seasoned executive facilitator and strategist from Silicon
Valley that specializes in large group processes and facilitation. Youth
based clients include: Addison Elementary School, Girl Scouts Troops of Palo
Alto--Outdoor leadership and education, Marine Science Institute,  CYSA
Soccer, Palo Alto Rowing Club and Downtown Streets Team.

I  thoroughly enjoy working with youth and is refreshing to be around their
energy, possibilities and dreams. In my experience they can go so much
further than their older counterparts... (I also know the other side of
teenagers and  the "in the trenches" of parenting  as we have two children
ages, 15 and 11.)

Would be happy to collaborate or carry Lisa Hefts' bags...

Ann Badillo

p.s. see www.badillo.com for processes, clients, case studies and resources.

The Badillo Practice
Strategy and Facilitation