Youth Empowerment Open Space Conference (revised)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Mar 20 07:52:52 PST 2006

Hi, Grace -

Welcome to the morning ;o)

I am interested in facilitating with or for you and I'm happy to provide you
with more information on my experience with Open Space and specifically with
young people (and with mixed groups of young people and adults).

If you've the budget for facilitator travel.

Do contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net so we can see if this is
possible.I would be delighted to meet and work with you through this
energizing and nutritious event!

Lisa

___________________________

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e

 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net

 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

(grace wrote):

Sorry, I neglected to inform you of the location of the meeting and I had
the wrong month....too early in the morning.  The conference is scheduled
for April 22, 2006 in Kalamazoo, MI.  The Kalamazoo community is alive with
collaborative spirit across neighborhoods as we grapple with the impact of
the Kalamazoo Promise.  The Promise, made by anonymous donors, was a
committment to provide every graduate from the public school system the
promise a free college tuition to any public higher education institution in
the Michigan.

oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: