Interactive Organizations Conference in Istanbul- Dates

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Sun Mar 19 21:32:28 PST 2006

Thanks Funda.  I'm looking forward to it.

I just finished a mentoring session with a client.  The question I
put before her as a focus was "What brings meaning to your life and
fills you with confidence and joy?"   What a wonderful conversation
evolved for both of us!  Great start to the week.

Gail

--
Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road