Interactive Organizations Conference in Istanbul- Dates

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Mar 19 01:07:09 PST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I want to inform those who are interested that we decided the dates for IAO Istanbul as follows;

24,25,26 November 2006

Filiz, me, michael and jo; we had some chance to discuss about "iao concept" and how the conference
should be organized according to this concept during their visit to Istanbul.

I will further work with them and will share our ideas here with you.

I will continue keeping you informed.

The spring is coming to our city.

Lots of love,
Funda