Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Fri Mar 17 04:44:41 PST 2006

This is wonderful news - what a gift to the world in these times of strife...
My blessings to you all during the next few days.....
May the depth of your spirit permeate the gathering and fill the
space with the practice of peace...

Also, immediately following on from your meeting - from March 22-24 -
on a different part of the planet - I will be in Singapore to open
space with a bunch of folks invited to gather by the Asian region of
the World Bank to look at 'Building and sustaining Knowledge Networks
that have a real impact on development' - and I too ask for your
supportive blessings during this time...

Onwards towards sustainable peace for the planet....on St Patrick's Day
Brendan