Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 21:23:19 PST 2006

Dear Harrison, and Michael Pannwitz, and crew,

What a fantastic and thrilling event. I can only imagine (well, no, I don't
think I actually can quite imagine) the vast coordination it must have taken
to arrange such a thing.

You can be sure that there will be a lot of energy of blessing flowing your
way from here.

Looking forward to hearing about it,
Christy

--