USB-sticks/computer station during OST + some more..

Jimmy Pryor Jimmy at sunbody.com
Tue Mar 14 10:25:07 PST 2006

Lisa,

Yes, those are all good points. And I largely concur.  And I really prefer
to not have people working on their computers during meetings.

But, a lot of people are becoming accustomed to being online all the
time.  Having their laptops with them at meetings is the norm.  Meeting
locations are even chosen for their WIFI.  So, I am wondering how accepting
people will be to be told to turn off their laptops during meetings.  The
internet access in this space is not wireless, so that could be
restricted.  But some folks want it.  If notes are going to be written up
on a computer at some point, I anticipate resistance to saying "You can't
write-up the notes until after the meeting."

Certainly others on this list have encountered this?

Jimmy