co-located open space events

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Thu Mar 9 07:32:26 PST 2006

Okay, so after kicking this around a bit more I agree with all of you
saying that the seperation serves no one.  I then wrote a MashUp
invitation that included both invitations on one page (not attempting
to write one that serves both groups, but including both and telling
why they should meet together).  Take a look?
http://www.omidyar.net/group/conference/ws/invitationsimultaneous/
peace,
ted

google talk/jabber: tedernst at gmail.com