co-located open space events

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Mar 9 08:00:06 PST 2006

Jimmy -- Simultaneous, multi-site OS events work very well. Same theme,
different spaces with electronic inter-connect. You need a little "backroom"
operation to insure that each site is aware of issues raised at the other
site -- and should discussion on a single issue break out on both sites --
that there is an effective interchange of "reports." A little extra work,
but also lots of fun.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html