Open Space in a new venue for me

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Sun Mar 5 23:48:00 PST 2006

John, buddy...

The work you and your colleagues continue to do in and with Haiti continues
to set the standard.

What you have here is the prototype that Harrison wrote about long ago in
the User's Guide when he suggested that progress on OS initiatives could be
simply kept up online.  While intranets in organizations were in place in
the 1990s, until weblogging arose in this decade, communities didn't have
such elegant ways of telling their story.  With the advent of weblogs,
publishing to the web has become as easy as email, and tracking initiatives
becomes now much more powerful because you can publish news, engage in a
reading community to enhance learning and report in real time to donors and
other supporters.

This is great stuff, innovative in so many ways, and useful both as a best
practice and continued inspiration.

Thanks!

Chris

--