Open Space in a new venue for me

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:39:50 PST 2006

Fellow listers,

Some of you are somewhat familiar with a training program colleagues and I
have created in Haiti which incorporates Open Space along with another
method we refer to as Reflection Circles.

We're quite pleased that we've gotten it featured on a the website of a new
Washington DC-based nonprofit which was started by former Haiti Peace Corps
volunteers. (some of those former Peace Corps volunteers are pretty
interesting folks that do pretty interesting things ; )

Take a peek if you have time and interest

http://haitiinnovation.org

They also use the approach that Michael Herman introduced me to of inviting
people to contribute online and displaying progress against goal.

Best,

John

http://circlesofchange.com participatory learning & leadership in Haiti
http://johnengle.net Open Space facilitation