US Partnership Open Space notes

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Sun Mar 12 05:14:17 PST 2006

No, Diane, they're not up yet, but they will be soon. Steve Cochran is coordinating this, with Chris
Weaver's help. You can check <uspartnership.org> along the way.

One thing I'd like to know from the rest of you OS-folks: do you keep track of outcomes from the
Open Space gatherings? As a facilitator I always want to do this, if only for curiosity's sake; I
learned early how tenuous the line between faciltiation and engagement in substance is! It's so easy
to let enthusiasm open too many doors than I can go through responsibly.