Opening space in Turkey

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Tue Mar 7 07:30:55 PST 2006

Hi, everybody,
I was reading all your letters about opening space inTurkey and want to
congratulate Funda and Filiz with their own effort to do it, but also want
to mention that we opened space in Turkey last June at the 7th Global
Leadership Forum in Istanbul with me, Jan Secor and Funda facilitating it. I
invite everybody to join us this June (22-25th) in Istanbul to participate
in the 8th Global Leadership Forum and Open Space there. Love and
congratulations and best wises on the Women's day - 8th of March from snowy
Siberia,

Marina Tyasto
tyasto at sapa.nsk.su <mailto:tyasto at sapa.nsk.su>