call me bigotted

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 07:02:27 PST 2006

You know whether you are female or male you can call me bigotted if you wish
but whilst bigotry would be an excellent 3 day open space challenge because
often there are deep recursions bound up in bigots frustrations that lie
partly in all of us,

and which societies and grandiose nations that are not yet culturally
integrated provoke whenever we are each of us tired or worn by all the
conflicts around our families and truly human stuff worth regenerating...

so yes bigotry is a theme we could well do with rising above in the 3 day
medium of going through conflict and confusion spiitually in each other's
presence, BUT the medium of the listserve is the most closed space one I know-
so I think calling people bigots on it (and then reparsing conversation around
such a conflict) is not to be very conscious of the different facilitaion
media we have to arm ourselves with. Communally Time-wasting if I may be so
bigotted to use that label

chris wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
http://openspaceraces.blogspot.com