If you are going to Moscow. . .

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jun 30 14:44:45 PDT 2006

Dear Tree,
I am going, just got my visum today which is no easy trick for US
citizens...
will be good to know of you out there holding space for the OSonOS.

Leaving tomorrow morning with Yaari, Anna, Dominik and Vera (all part of
the Sevilla team)  for the os with Israelis and Paletinians
(Open Jerusalem:Cornerstone for World Peace)in Switzerland in the midst
of ... dont know how to describe it, but you are seeing it on TV and
hearing about it in the news.
At the same time as the world soccer games are happening all around us
here in Berlin there is a world-street-ball-festival in Berlin. One of
the teams is youngsters from Israel and Palestine taking part in the
competition...I dont know how they manage it, but they do get together
regularly in their parts to play soccer...keeping space opened for a new
future.
Have a great weekend
mmp

Tree Fitzpatrick wrote:
> I am yearning to be at OSonOS Moscow but I am not going.  I would like
> to boost my dream life.
>
> Would those of you who are reading this oslist AND who are going to
> Moscow, weigh in and tell us who you are.  It will make the event more
> alive within me and I will be able to hold space for you even if I can't go.
>
> The Open Space Institute/USA has funded three scholarships to OSonOS
> Moscow.  I am on the board and had the sweet pleasure of being the
> person who got to notify the wonderful people who asked for this help.
> Our scholarship recipients are special people who dared to reach out and
> expand both their world and ours.  I love it when people ask for help to
> live into their dreams.  Since I have corresponded with these three
> people, a piece of my heart will be traveling with each of them to
> Moscow.  So now I am wondering: who else will be meeting my three new
> friends when they get there?!
>
> No one has to answer but it would make me happy to know who is going.
>
> --
> Love rays,
> Tree Fitzpatrick * *

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 405 resident Open Space
Workers in 67 countries (working in a total of 122 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org