If you are going to Moscow. . .

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 13:39:11 PDT 2006

I am yearning to be at OSonOS Moscow but I am not going.  I would like to
boost my dream life.

Would those of you who are reading this oslist AND who are going to Moscow,
weigh in and tell us who you are.  It will make the event more alive within
me and I will be able to hold space for you even if I can't go.

The Open Space Institute/USA has funded three scholarships to OSonOS
Moscow.  I am on the board and had the sweet pleasure of being the person
who got to notify the wonderful people who asked for this help.  Our
scholarship recipients are special people who dared to reach out and expand
both their world and ours.  I love it when people ask for help to live into
their dreams.  Since I have corresponded with these three people, a piece of
my heart will be traveling with each of them to Moscow.  So now I am
wondering: who else will be meeting my three new friends when they get
there?!

No one has to answer but it would make me happy to know who is going.

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick