Key Personalities

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Thu Jun 29 11:44:12 PDT 2006

Thanks, Melinda! I look forward to the reports. :-)

Diana

Diana Larsen
www.futureworksconsulting.com
503-288-3550

Watch for:
"Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great" by Esther Derby &
Diana Larsen, available Summer 2006! Published by Pragmatic Bookshelf
(new title!)
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/dlret/index.html