a newbie in OS

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Jun 14 10:57:20 PDT 2006

Dear Bojan,
another good place to look is in the world map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

click on Luxembourg and see who is working there.
You can also use the search function in the menu and find out who all
has done os in Luxembourg. You might even know them.
Of course, same procedure with all other countries you are interested in...
Greetings from Berlin
mmp