a newbie in OS

Bojan RELJIC bojan.reljic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 05:36:12 PDT 2006

Hello there!

Although I have some experience in working with (young) people, the idea of
OS is quite new to me.
I've read the paper of Mr Harrison Owen about OS. For some time I'm reading
posts on this group, and with every post I'm starting to be more and more
anxious to see that in practice and experience it on own skin.

So, can anyone tell me is there any OS based meeting in Luxembourg (or
somewhere near)???
I'd like to take any role in it, either as passive observer,
facilitator/organisator assistant or participant.

I'd like to start with this, but as a beginner I need some help from
veterans.
Thanks in advance for that!

Kind regards,
Bojan RELJIC