Future Search

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 06:46:19 PDT 2006

Erich, everyone is always ready for open space.  Open space always works.

I get to be me.  I can't speak for Agneta but I was voicing my opinions, in
open space.  I was not seeking to impose my thoughts on others.  If there is
one place on this planet where I can trill happily about open space, surely
this listserv is it.

Taking a very broad approach to 'being' in open space, there is plenty of
room for Future Search, Appreciative Inquiry, World Cafe, Integral Design
but all of these paths eventually converge in open space.

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick