Dealing with New Entrants to OS sessions

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.us
Sun Jun 11 22:14:52 PDT 2006

Re: Dealing with New Entrants to OS sessionsJack, thanks for sharing your
introduction experiments.  I've tried some similar things (although never to
start an OST meeting) and I enjoy the lively humming fertility of the energy
when everyone settles back into their seats.  I've never tried "closing the
triangle" but I like it a lot & look forward to adding it next time.

Chris

Chris Weaver
Springbranch, Inc.
Asheville, North Carolina USA