OSonOS greetings from Almaty (Kazakhstan)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jun 9 02:57:08 PDT 2006

Dear Raffi,
it was at the Intertraining event back in 2000 I fully fell in love with
  buffets created by participants with morsels brought from their homes
and gardens and cellars...here people came from I dont know how many
time zones and different climates and countries (all former Soviet
Union)so that we had food from the whole year there...and lots of
homebrewed heavy stuff...
It was a wonderful expression of diversity in selforganisation,
lets have a splendid buffet at the OSonOS in Moscow
greetings from Berlin
mmp

Raffi Aftandelian wrote:
> (from Jamila Asanova, Intertraining member, at Appreciative Inquiry Learning Workshop June 7-9, Moscow; Director of Civil Society Development Assocation)
>
> Dear partners, colleagues,
>
> I have been working with OST from 2000 when Intertraining organized an OST learning workshop together colleagues from the Newly Independent States. We have three days of learning in Open Space led by Jo Toepfer and Michael Pannewitz.
>
> Inspired by this approach, I have used and continue to use os in personnel management, my training and coaching courses, conferences, developing partnerships.
>
> Two years ago I encountered AI, which also allows the application of os and is quite close in meaning and relation to os.
>
> For me os is not so much an approach, rather a life attitude, how I choose to, rather, engage with the whirled.
>
> I am looking forward to hopefully participating in OSonOS XIV in Moscow and discuss os within os and to make new friends and engage with new possibilities and to forget myself in the remembering of the process.
>
> All the best,
> Jamila Asanova
>
> jamila at cpart.kz
> www.argonet.org
>--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 401 resident Open Space
Workers in 67 countries (working in a total of 122 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org