Granularity

Галина Царькова gala_tsar_kova at mail.ru
Thu Jun 29 01:17:59 PDT 2006

Dear colleagues!

Remained the month before conference in Moscow, are already discussed questions of the feeding,

accomodations participant.

However we think and about contents our future debates.

Raffi all more often became to use the word granularity. In the first once I used it on master class during
undertaking 1.5 ours within the framework of master of the school of "Intertraining".
I think that Granularity as trend in management coincides
 in one of the main element sink - attention to details.

Granularity is an antipode to the prevailing strategic and global

paradigm. Passion for a generalized approach leads to a loss of

attention to detail. And in OST the details are very important. OST

conveys and broadcasts the details. And granularity becomes the

foundation for changes like a piece of smalt, the basis of a mosaic in

a Thaumic fresco (Northern Mediterranean). Most likely the current

focus on granularity is a temporary one. Nevertheless, OST

facilitators can use it to promote the method. And of course this word

is music to the ears in its peculiarity.

Galina Tsarkova,
Moscow