OS in University Settings

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jun 27 12:43:13 PDT 2006

Hello, dear colleagues -

I am talking with the business school at a university about using OS for a
large networking event, to bring together students at all levels of the
business program (from folks very new to the program to those with advanced
business degrees; from executives who have graduated from the program to
current students) and also members of other schools at the university
(engineering, energy, and other diverse programs).

My potential client is interested in hearing if any of you out there have
done OS on university campuses and / or with these different constituents.

He's great, because he 'gets' that OS can work with anyone.  But / and he's
thrilled that I am part of this rich global community of practitioners and
would love to hear other stories of how OS has been used in similar ways or
similar settings - what was the situation, who were the constituents, and
what were the accomplishments.

Thank you for sharing your stories of OS in university settings,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e