question on residential OS

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Sun Jul 23 10:40:53 PDT 2006

Hi Marty,

With our invitation for the residential OS at a summer camp, we did
not mention anything about people getting together after the
scheduled sessions.

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home/Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document

www.knowplacelikehome.com
www.engagingthesoulatwork.com
www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com