question on residential OS

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 15 14:22:47 PDT 2006

Marty -- no matter what you say, what will happen is what will happen. After all whatever happens is the only thing that could have :-)

And inviting people to bring their favorite instrument won't hurt. Actually it is even more fun (I think) when people come with nothing and discover that they have a whole symphony orchestra right there (waste baskets, trash barrels, penny whistles,  bottles or glasses filled (tuned) with water --.

Singing doesn't hurt either.

My way of introducing all this goes something like, "The sun never sets on Open Space -- it just gets better and richer." Folks used to the traditional planned "entertainment" may be a little mystified, but they will figure it out.

Have a Blast!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.