Open Jerusalem: Cornerstone for World Peace - My / Our contribution

Barry Crook barryc at ci.aspen.co.us
Thu Jul 13 16:00:13 PDT 2006

And I have read that the Israeli border communities are feeling the same
pain from the rain of rockets sent by Hamas and Hezbollah . . . and that
living with the constant threat of homicide bombers is no "walk in the
park" either . . . but I'm not sure how these things we have heard or
read are part of learning about Open Space . . . if I am wrong about the
intent of the listserv I will drop my subscription so as to not intrude
onto your political discussions . . . if I am right about the intent,
then I would ask folks to stick to the purpose of the listserv.

In any case, I too hope that all parties to conflict find the power and
courage to seek peace.

R. Barry Crook

Asst. to the City Mgr. / Business Process Mgr.

City Manager's Office

City of Aspen | 130 S. Galena | Aspen CO 81611

(970) 920-5296

barryc at ci.aspen.co.us

"Telling ain't teaching and listening ain't learning."