Open Jerusalem: Cornerstone for World Peace - My / Our contribution

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 02:03:36 PDT 2006

Dear Michael,

  I am about leaving home to get to the airport now.

  See you tomorrow in Paris. We will have sometime to talk about these.

  Regards,
  Funda

Michael M Pannwitz <mmpanne at boscop.de> wrote:
  Dear Funda, dear Shay and all you others out there, especially in Europe
and the War Zones,
knowing about the peacemaking effect of open space it is my interest and
a thing I am actually capable of doing, to spread open space.
Here is my contribution.
One way of doing this, amongst many others, is to organize trainings and
invite people to attend.
I invite you to come to the international open space technology training
in Berlin in November.
Here are the details:
> http://www.boscop.de/

Click on training and see it all.

So far, 30 people from 14 countries have signed up, one participant from
Palestine (he attended the Jerusalem Conference, has no money, I will
support him partly with surplus from the world map and part of the fee I
got at the Jerusalem Conference...those of you who are not in the world
map yet or havent paid the fees in connection with it, this is a perfect
side effect of the map: support efforts to spread open space).

The training in November is supported (subsidized) by the Grundtvig 3
Program of the European Union (all the details are in the website above)
which means that participants from EU countries and from Turkey,
Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria and Romania can receive
individual grants of up to 1500 Euros which covers practically all costs
including travel in most cases.

As you can see, people from Palestine and Israel and other War Zones
such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Irak...what a list! are dependent on
other support if they want to attend the training.

Look into your heart, look into your calender, go to the boscop.de site,
sign in...the deadline for grant application is end of this month (yes,
it takes 3 months!)

Greetings from Berlin
mmp