inner turmoil prior to opening space

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jul 13 13:47:41 PDT 2006

Hi, Ted -

Ted wrote:

< Tomorrow is my first "big circle" walk.  I've been waiting for this moment
for a long time and am really looking forward to it.  And... today I've been
on a roller coaster of emotions, coming close to tears several times.  It's
a jumble in my stomach/chest area.  Not quite anxiety, nervousness or fear.
Not quite excitement.  I'm not sure what it is.  It doesn't feel scary or
out of control, nor like something I have to do anything about, other than
notice it and continue to breathe.  Just wanted to share where I am today.
Thanks for reading! :-)>

Ted, we are all with you as you walk that circle.

I'm glad you are    b r e a t h i n g

And I'm glad that you are honoring your emotions without having define and
analyze them all - just feeling them.

Don't forget to sleep well, drink water or whatever keeps you hydrated, and
eat thoughtful food before you begin so your body has all that it needs to
just dance the dance of opening space.

And congratulations on doing what you have been waiting to do for a long
time..

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator