OSLIST Digest - 10 Jul 2006 to 11 Jul 2006 (#2006-181)

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Jul 12 07:27:04 PDT 2006

A little down time is a welcome thing.  A full 2.5 day open space using the
standard timelayout is exhausting for most people, and the break will be
welcome.  The time after evening news is useful for entering reports as
well.  And of course, your evening news at the end of day two will want to
close that part of the event, to give you time to prepare the proceedings
for action planning the next day

Of course, anyone can opt to post sessions in the evening, and some probably
will.  But an evening news before dinner is a good thing and free time after
that to self-organize whatever seems to be the way I go.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation