Open Jerusalem: Cornerstone for World Peace - My / Our contribution

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Jul 12 05:05:41 PDT 2006

In the last 2 months, i stopped reading newspapers to protect the health of
my mind.

But i still follow some summaries.

I am reading that Gazze is like a "hell" Israel is bombing the city.

Israel is giving the electricity only 2 hours.

People don't have food, water and medicine.

I hope we find power and courage to get over....to build peace...........

Funda