question on residential OS

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 18:01:29 PDT 2006

Marty, I would opt for Evening News before supper and fully open space in
the evenings.  This was reconfirmed for me at a recent 1.5 day OS event I
facilitated for a national association.  Day One was a very high energy and
productive day.  Then they all went off to a Major League Baseball game on
the evening of Day One.   My observation was that in the somewhat formal
social setting of the stadium suite, the typical pecking order reasserted
itself.  Since the ballgame gig was quite expensive, everyone felt obligated
to go.  Day Two was quite sluggish - they got to action but had lost some of
their enthusiasm.   In the closing circle, several people mentioned that
they regretted the scheduled social events as they had the effect of
shutting down the space.

Hope this helps.

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez