community

Jeff Aitken tzimtzum at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 19:57:34 PDT 2006

Scott,

Here's one list  ~

M. Scott Peck - A Different Drum: Community Making and Peace
Sedonia Cahill and Joshua Halpern - The Ceremonial Circle: Practice, Ritual, and Renewal for Personal and Community Healing
Carolyn Shaffer and Kristen Amundsen - Creating Community Anywhere
Arnold and Amy Mindell - Sitting in the Fire
Francis Moore Lappe - Democracy's Edge: Choosing to Save Our Country by Bringing Democracy to Life
Louise Erdrich - Love Medicine
Sobonfu Some and/or Malidoma Some - any of their books
Rabbi Gershon Winkler - The Place Where You are Standing is Holy: a Jewish theology of relationship
David Bohm - On Dialogue
Joanna Macy - Dharma and Development
Greg Cajete - Look to the Mountain: An Ecology of Indigenous Education
Saniel Bonder - Waking Down: A breakthough way of self-realization in the sanctuary of mutuality

~ thanks for the question - I hope we see a number of good lists!

Jeff Aitken