Body knows before Brain

Marty Boroson marty at becomingme.com
Mon Jul 3 12:20:23 PDT 2006

There was a television documentary on Channel 4 in the UK last week which
presented evidence of heart-transplant recipients who have acquired the
memories and personality characteristics of their donor.  I didn't see the
documentary, alas, but I'm sure it's true.  I believe that memory and
personality are not local to the brain.

Marty

  _____