August 3rd

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Mon Jul 31 11:08:43 PDT 2006

Dear friends,

Some of you, it is exciting to hear, have already arrived in Moscow village.

Those who would like to are welcome to join us for a River tram ride. We will be gathering on
August 3rd at 18.00 at Kievskii Vokzal Wharf (Prichal "Kievskii Prichal") and will wait 30 minutes for OSonOSers to gather to take the river tram. The ride lasts about 1.5 hours. Cost of the ride: 250 rubles (approx. 9.50 USD). Tickets can be purchased at the ticket desk on the wharf.

The tram is covered, so even in case it rains (it is a little bit rainy now and somewhat cool, around 10 degree centigrade) it should be a rather pleasant ride. The tram also has a bar below deck.

How to reach the wharf:

>From Kievskaya metro station, if you stand with your back to the Kievski Train Station, head right, toward the Moscow River. About 100 meters away you should see a roundabout with a sculpture and many flagpoles, a monument to Europe. It is called Ploshad Evropy. Go past the roundabout, past the fountain and you should reach Berezhkovskaya embankment (Berezhkovskaya naberezhnaya) there you will see the wharf.

Phone numbers of the wharf:
240-22-85, 240-02-55 (Russian only)