OST with architects; compiling os stories

Zelle Nelson zelle at knowplacelikehome.com
Thu Jul 6 11:21:04 PDT 2006

Bless you Lisa!

I was reading Jennifer's post and thinking, "When did I write about
architects and open space and where is it so I can re-post to the
list." And then I read your beautiful email and find it has already
been done.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You truly are the Access Queen!

The movie of my work with bp in Scotland is now on the website
www.knowplacelikehome.com - there is also some info on Open Space
there too.

Also, what do you have in mind for compiling OS stories? At one point
I was putting together a document for "those new to OST" looking at
common questions and the many great answers given on the list
(everything from non-convergence to voting to holding space). I get
the sense that the stories are just that, stories and that the
document I have (very unformatted, very proto-user-friendly) is
something different.

You are fantastic!

with grace and love,

Zelle

Zelle Nelson
Know Place Like Home/Engaging the Soul at Work/State of Grace Document

www.knowplacelikehome.com
www.engagingthesoulatwork.com
www.stateofgracedocument.com

zelle at knowplacelikehome.com